Our Honey Bear pure beeswax candles are ADORABLE! They are sure to bring a smile to all who see them and they burn beautifully.
Our 100% pure North Georgia beeswax candles are unscented, yet have the sweet natural aroma of honey. Along with the warm glow of the candle, burning beeswax also has proven health benefits!
- 100% pure beeswax candle with natural honey aroma and yellow tint (though color may vary)
- No added fragrance or scents
- No added fillers, oils, phthalates, or parabens
- Wicks contain no lead, zinc, or other metals and are made of 100% plant-based fibers
- Each candle is uniquely hand poured
Benefits of our Beeswax Candles:
- Beeswax candles emit negative ions (similar to lightning) to naturally purify and improve air quality.
- We only use local beeswax sourced by bee farmers in the North Georgia Mountains.
- Beeswax is a natural, renewable resource.
- It is believed that beeswax candles help with allergies and other respiratory symptoms.
- Beeswax candles emit a bright, healthful light within the same spectrum as the sun. This light helps with relaxation and aids in stress relief.
Health risks with other candles:
- When burned, paraffin wax can release toxic volatile organic compounds (VOCs) into the air including acetone, benzene, and toluene, which are known carcinogens. These are the same chemicals found in diesel fuel emissions and are known to cause allergies, asthma attacks, and skin problems.
- Studies have found that burning typical candles can be just as bad as inhaling second hand smoke.
- The synthetic fragrances that create candle scents usually contain phthalates. As candles burn, phthalates are released into the air where they may be inhaled or absorbed through the skin. Once they enter the bloodstream, they can aggravate allergy and asthma symptoms in some people and have been found to alter hormone levels.
- Even essential oils become toxic when burned at high temperatures! We love using our essential oil diffuser while burning our natural sweet honey beeswax candles.
- Burn your candle for a minimum of 1 hour each time until there is a top layer of melted wax pooling. This is important for your candle to burn properly.
- Cut your wick down to 1/4 inch before each use to ensure a clean burn!
- Beeswax candles burn “hot” so place your candle on a ceramic plate or furniture that won’t burn.
- Do not cover your candle until it has cooled completely.
Keep in mind, each candle is uniquely hand poured and may have small air pockets or minor cracks. This will not affect the quality of your candle.